Thought

I started life washing cars in Canada before moving on to selling Life Insurance and Vacuum Cleaners.
Later, I went through a programme by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale which literally changed my life.
It was the turning point.
***Shiv Khera***

Overview of Jeevan Labh Plan of LIC of India (836)

Jeevan Labh (836): In this post we will provide you the Poster, Plan Example, Plan details term wise, and Plan Pamphlet of Jeevan Labh Plan.

Poster

Plan Example:

Plan Example

Plan Details Term wise:


Plan Pamphlet:

3 comments:

  1. I too have done my life insurance from LIC as it’s a great way to secure the future for my family financially. I also wish to have my own apartment, for which I’ll be applying for home loan. Before that, I’m waiting to receive my gratuity amount from my current employer as have just resigned from work and am eligible for the amount as per the gratuity rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post!!!
    As a responsible individual, you always try to make adequate financial arrangements for your loved ones' protection and stability, especially in your absence. Such that they do not have to face any financial stress or challenges. It is crucial to plan and prepare in advance to face uncertain times, but how you can do it? The answer is by opting term insurance plans.
    here is how opting for a term insurance plan can be your complete financial shield.
    Essential Policy
    Pocket-Friendly Cover
    Complete Protection
    Tax Benefits
    Extra Income
    Capacity to earn
    Current Debt
    Future Objectives
    For more information visit:https://bimakaro.in/ik/term-life-insurance/your-term-insurance-plan-could-be-your-complete-financial-shield-heres-how-4304

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratuity is a sum of money that is paid to an employee in addition to their regular wages. Thank you for the valuable blog. It is very helpful. To know more visit: online gratuity calculator

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.