Thought

I started life washing cars in Canada before moving on to selling Life Insurance and Vacuum Cleaners.
Later, I went through a programme by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale which literally changed my life.
It was the turning point.
***Shiv Khera***

About us

In 2017, LIC KYON is started by Paramjeet Singh Jamwal, Insurance Advisor, Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India, with the vision to explain insurance plan with examples. There are number of motive to buy life insurance plan and some of them are given below:
  • Child Education
  • Child Marriage
  • Old-age saving
  • Loan Protection etc.
Here I will discuss the insurance plan with the focus on above motive. I hope through LIC KYON, I will be able to help you to select suitable plan with suitable term.

Last Updated on 08 May 2021

No comments

Powered by Blogger.